dashboard on latest drivepool v2

AMCross

Question

9 answers to this question

... With my dying breath, it will be in there one way or another. :P

Alex has said that he is considering it. But to be blunt, he's been very busy with fixing bugs, and trying to get v2 to a "stable" build, so this isn't a priority right now.  In the future possibly, but not at the moment.

But yes, I would absolutely love to see the dashboard integration back as well. And Alex knows how I feel about this. ;)

... With my dying breath, it will be in there one way or another. :P

Alex has said that he is considering it. But to be blunt, he's been very busy with fixing bugs, and trying to get v2 to a "stable" build, so this isn't a priority right now.  In the future possibly, but not at the moment.

But yes, I would absolutely love to see the dashboard integration back as well. And Alex knows how I feel about this. ;)

only reason i havent moved to v2 :(...but if i migrate to 2012..well thats another story :)

+1 for dashboard support!

I've just migrated from WHSv1 to WHS2011 and DrivePool+Scanner has been a life saver. Not only did DrivePool let me continue to use my storage as I see fit, but Scanner ID'd 3 near death HDDs (Darn WD Greens). I would love to see continued support for my "new" 3 year old OS choice.

Well, I didn't so much as twist his arm, as continued to be insistent about the dashboard. Though, I think the inclusion of the "Essentials" code as a core Role in Server 2012 R2 had a part to play as well (yes, Essentials features are available to install on Standard and Datacenter version of 2012R2, IIRC).

Also, another thing to keep in mind, you get basically the same interface as the remote UI... which also works with DrivePool 2.x on WHS2011 and up. So we know have two methods of interacting with the Pool. :)