Covecube Inc.
WHS_Owner

Schedule Up & download?

Question

Hi - I seem to remember that a way to schedule to uploading and downloading from the cloud (I used Google Drive) has been a request on the cards since 2016, has anything moved forward with this at all? Would be really helpful.

Thanks

8 answers to this question

I really don't want to have to remember to pause and unpause every night - I would like to automate it to run overnight. But as the devs haven't replied I guess they are not allowing that for some reason. Shame as it's the one thing that would make this software perfect. Without it, it's just...ok...

4 hours ago, WHS_Owner said:

I really don't want to have to remember to pause and unpause every night - I would like to automate it to run overnight. But as the devs haven't replied I guess they are not allowing that for some reason. Shame as it's the one thing that would make this software perfect. Without it, it's just...ok...

Well it's different based on the use-case :)

I would have no need for a feature like that, but i guess its because not everyone has flatrate internet or that their internet get saturated when it's running.

What about limiting the upload speed ?

Yeah that's what I do at the moment, but during the day I need all my internets for my business, but at night I would be happy for it to run wild and free!