Jump to content
Covecube Inc.
  • 0

Error - volume repair was not successfull


Question

Hi,

 

Yesterday we had a power surge, which let to my computer going down and resetting. When i opened Stablebit i had to run a recover and everything went fine and the drive is now running again.

 

However every time i try to copy something to the drive i get a "The file already exists" and when i click replace i get the "Error 0x80070319: The volume repair was not successful."

 

Seems that it creates a 0 b file

 

Has the drive gone corrupt or can i fix this in any way? - haven't tried detaching and attaching again, as there is an upload in progress will try afterwards though!

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

here is the log from yesterday. the .log is actually a .rar because the log was too big. but .rar wasnt allowed so had to change the extention to allow it :-)

so remember to change extention first

ended up deletibg my drive after everything fucking up.

besides the first issue i also encountered:

object is not a reference error
a system crash with 2 drives on the same provider (twice)

CloudDrive.Service-2015-12-18rar.log

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...