Non-duplicated files left over

Carsten

Question

I have a single Pool which should be completely duplicated. However after some days now the dashboard shows 43GB out of 3,5TB non-duplicated files. The last organisation took over a day the organisatio bar now just shows "not optimal", but is almost completely filled green.

Why didn't Drivepool duplicate all files?

How can I find out which files are not duplicated?

How do I now when the duplication process is really finished, i.e. all files are protected like specified?

1 answer to this question

For the "not optimal" option, it should list at least some of the files in question, and have an option to resolve the issue.

As for why it didn't duplicate the files, the warning should indicate why, at least in part.

Aside from that, it should be listed in the service log files (and we are working on a fix to better display this information to the user, aka you).

The logs are located in "C:\ProgramData\StableBit DrivePool\Service\Logs\Service". If you could open a ticket and attach the logs, or email them to me directly at christopher@covecube.com, I'll take a look at them.

As for when the files are all duplicated, it will show no errors and the bar will fill the entire section.

The "not optimal" means that it did run into an issue and that it is letting you know.