Jump to content
Covecube Inc.
  • 0
TKTKTKTK1

local drive gone

Question

my pc lost power while i was resizing my encrypted local cloud drive based on drivepool drive.

After reboot, i don't see the drive anymore in clouddrive. Drivepool shows 1 uber drive just fine, the problem is that the drive is gone from clouddrive and i don't see a way to mount it again.

I think the chunk files are still encrypted and i should somehow be able to the uber backing drive to clouddrive somehow.

 

I have about 80% of data backuped up offsite, but i don't want to lose the other 20%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

I'm sorry to hear about that. 

Have you tried opening Disk Management?  (run "diskmgmt.msc")

More than likely, one or more of the disks are showing up as "RAW". 

If that's the case, you may be able to run CHKDSK on the drive in question.  Otherwise, you'd need to run data recovery. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...