Jump to content
Covecube Inc.

TKTKTKTK1

Members
  • Content Count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. TKTKTKTK1

    local drive gone

    my pc lost power while i was resizing my encrypted local cloud drive based on drivepool drive. After reboot, i don't see the drive anymore in clouddrive. Drivepool shows 1 uber drive just fine, the problem is that the drive is gone from clouddrive and i don't see a way to mount it again. I think the chunk files are still encrypted and i should somehow be able to the uber backing drive to clouddrive somehow. I have about 80% of data backuped up offsite, but i don't want to lose the other 20%.
  2. what happens when add new drive is added to the pool that is encrypted by diskcryptor? Does the pool magically support added capacity or do i have to do something special in diskcryptor?
×
×
  • Create New...