Installed SB Cloud and Serial Rejected

BinaryData

Question

I purchased a copy of all 3 products several years ago, and I recently had my OS Drive for my storage array go down. I re-installed to Windows Server 2016, and tried to activate Stablebit Cloud, it told me my Serial Key was "Fake", and wouldn't work.

I'm currently running Linux, using ZFS RaidZ2 for it, due to a huge migration, and Stablebit having trouble with my 215TB Pool. 

I'll post a link when I get home from work.

4 answers to this question

I don't think all 3 products were available 7 years ago I maybe wrong but I have used stablebit since beta and if it is 7 years old I will need to go see a doctor as I may have been abducted and probed.

Also stablebit is windows only.

For any licensing issues, please head here: https://stablebit.com/Contact

That said, it may have siad that the Activation ID was invalid,  This is common if your mail client has swapped out the dashes with "fancy" characters (which is something that we've fixed/improved in the beta versions).   

As for the DrivePool issues, I think I remember that, and ... I suspect that the latest betas would probably fix the issues you were seeing. 

@Lee, unless he edited it, it shows "several" not "seven".   :)

That said, the first public beta was 2 years ago, actually.  (and a week).  Wow, how time flies!

10TB pool, do you mean with StableBit DrivePool? 

If so, resetting the settings should still show the pool.  

I'd recommend checking the Disk Management console and make sure that the drive is assigned a letter. 

If it's not showing up in the system at all (and in the DrivePool UI), then let me know.