[BETA] Help: "Disk is missing", but it's not.

JoeS

Question

5 answers to this question

If you add a drive letter to the "missing" disk from within Disk Management, are you able to see your data?  If the unduplicated data was previously added to the DrivePool drive, it'll be in a hidden PoolPart folder...

Also, the screenshot shows that there is no data on the DrivePool volume (N:), just on the individual drives (everything appears as "Other")...have you moved/copied any data to N:?  

yeah, I'm able to see the data there. should I just move it out of the hidden poolpart folder and then remove the disk in drivepool and readd it?

Yes, I have moved/copied data to N:, exclusivly, since I haven't give the other disk a drive letter, I just use it as a big homogenous pool without duplication because it's just suppose to be the backup of the backup

I just did that. It worked. Yeah!

Also another little Bug Report. If you press ESC in one of the config dialogs, it still accept the changes you made instead of reversing it. Like it would if you pressed Apply. Found the counterintuitive