Can't access the site?

Bazzu85

I was using Chrome when I checked. Interesting, Chrome is still good but I get your page when I try Firefox instead.

Doing some digging... at least on mine, looks like ad blocking is tripping things up. Specifically, stablebit.cloud makes a call to https://stablebit.cloud/lib/sentry/bundle.min.js with a build number and "/sentry/bundle.min.js" is denied by default by uBlock origin (due to that script being in the EasyPrivacy filter list that ublock origin makes use of); permitting that script allows the page to load.

stablebit.cloud also makes a call to q.stripe.com/csp-report that uBlock origin denies by default but stablebit.cloud still completes loading.

So if you wish to access the site you could try disabling ad-blocking for stablebit.cloud or, if you're using ublock origin, you could use advanced filtering to specifically allow just 1st-party scripts or that script call in particular on stablebit.cloud.

Pinging @Christopher (Drashna) regarding this.