A disk is missing on Pool x:\

nauip

Question

Could you please add the drive identifier (letter, volume name, whatever, something).

I got the error in the middle of the night. When I woke and checked on it all drives were present and accounted for.

It would be nice to know which drive is glitching out and possibly failing in a manner that doesn't get otherwise logged.
I suspect it was a firmware update on a switch (NAS-iSCSI connection), but it would be nice to be sure.

1 answer to this question

You can use the Cog icon (top right of GUI)  -> Troubleshooting -> Service log... and look for entries mentioning the missing drive's disk id, volume id and pool part folder.

The last seven days' entries can be found saved in the log files in the C:\ProgramData\StableBit DrivePool\Service\Logs\Service folder.

Alternatively (for future use) if you enable Cog icon -> Notifications -> Notify by email... the emails will include the drive's model and serial number; which you can then compare by hovering the mouse cursor over each drive in the pool in the GUI to see their model, serial number and disk id.