Problem with Google Drive

iazriel

Question

Hi. I updated drivepool to latest version 2.3.2.1493 and I am having issues with Google Drive. Each time I restart Windows, Google Drive can't find the synced folders and asks to relocate them. Even if I do that, drive keeps disconnecting and reconnecting continuously. I completely removed any files I had on google drive, signed off and completely uninstalling/reinstalling/resyncing had no effect, google drive keeps doing that with every Windows restart. Note that the problem occurs only with folders I sync with Google Drive and not Google Photos. Any ideas please?

Edit: Acronis True Image backup also exhibits issues with backup to my pooled drive, it only worked after the 3rd time I manually started it

4 answers to this question

I wonder if I should switch to another "combine-local-disks-solution" instead. I do love the feature of easy duplikation of specific folders.

Rclone seems to work fine though, but I don't know if they have as seamless sync function as native Google Drive sync.