Write Premissions?

apb0703

Question

Hello all,

I am hoping this is in the right place. If not I apologize. I have some questions on how to allow read/write permissions on Windows Home Server 2011. I am going to explain my set up a little bit and hopefully someone can help me with my issue.

I have a Windows Home Server 2011 machine. It does have Stablebit Drive Pool installed. I also have a Raspberry Pi with Raspbian installed. I want to be able to download files on the Raspberry Pi and save them to the Windows Home Server. I am able to mount the Server Folder that is part of my shared drive created by Stablebit and I can see all the folders and files in the I drive, which is the drive created by Stablebit.

The issue I have is when I try to download a file to one of the folders in the I drive from the Raspberry Pi, I always get a message access denied due to permissions. I have set all the user accounts to allow read/write access and when I mounted the drive I used the login info for one of the users for authentication.

Anyone have any ideas how I can this to work?

Thank you,

1 answer to this question