Folder duplication from pool to cloud

Bradleyb

Question

I am a complete noob and forgetful on top of everything.    I've had one pool for a long time and last week I tried to add a new pool using clouddrive.    I added my six 1TB onedrive accounts in cloudpool and I may or may not have set them up in drivepool (that's my memory for you).   But whatever I did was not use drivepool to combine all six clouddrives into a single 6TB drive and I ran out of space something was duplicating data from one specific folder in my pool to the clouddrive.   

So I removed the clouddrive accounts, added them back, and did use drivepool to combine the six accounts into one drive.   And without doing anything else, data from the one folder I had and want duplicated to the clouddrive started duplicating again - but I don't know how and I'd like to know how I did that. 

I've read nested pools, hierarchy  duplication topics but I'm sure that's not something I set-up because it would have been too complicated for me.   Is there another, simpler way that I might have made this happen?    

I know this isn't much information to go on and I don't expect anyone to dedicate a lot of time to this, but I've spent yesterday and today trying to figure out what I did and I just can't.   

I've checked folder duplication under the original pool, and the folder is 1x because I don't want it duplicated on the same pool so I assume that's not what I did.  

2 answers to this question

And I just today read about balancers in drive pool so that's not what I did to make this work either because I had never explored that part of the program.   I might have added a new pool for the cloud drive, but I didn't join the two in anyway I'm pretty sure.

Okay, I solved the mystery - and it was a mystery.    A friend had set-up a task to run every hour that ran ran robocopy to sync the folder to the new cloud drive and I wasn't aware of that.    So it wasn't something I had stumbled onto with either clouddrive or drivepool.   I tried to delete this post, but couldn't find out how to.