Drivepool files disappear and Service Error

Tired Dad

Question

I started to "lose" files a couple of weeks ago, and rebooting or powering down the machine would then bring them back.  The drive never disappeared, but some files in some folders would.  While the reboot/power down worked before, this has not happened today so I'm at a loss for now.  In Windows Event Viewer, I am starting to see error messages (the first from when the errors started, and the last this morning):

Here's the latest:

Error report file saved to:

C:\ProgramData\StableBit DrivePool\Service\ErrorReports\ErrorReport_2019_03_11-02_19_05.3.saencryptedreport

Exception:

CoveTroubleshooting.Reporter+ReporterLogException: {reporter_exception}
   at CoveTroubleshooting.Reporter.ThrowLogReportN(Exception TheException, Object[] TheParams)
   at CoveUtil.ErrorReporting..(Exception )

And this is the first:

Error report file saved to:

C:\ProgramData\StableBit DrivePool\Service\ErrorReports\ErrorReport_2019_02_22-06_11_50.2.saencryptedreport

Exception:

System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.SendTo(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, EndPoint remoteEP)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.SendTo(Byte[] buffer, EndPoint remoteEP)
   at #lwd.#kwd.#hwd(#jG )
   at #lwd.#kwd.#jwd()
   at CoveUtil.ReportingAction.Run(Action TheDangerousAction, Func`2 ErrorReportExceptionFilter)

The warning file has several thousand (!) of these events, all from today, all occurring three to four hours after the Drivepool error:

An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk9\DR9 during a paging operation.

The Drive pool error files noted above are encrypted, so I am unable to see what they are but I suspect a disk is in failure mode, about to fail, or it's a loose SATA connection?  Has anyone seen anything similar?  Windows sees no drives in error

1 answer to this question