Duplication warnings, ownCloud database files in use

jgm

Question

Hi, 

I am getting continous duplication warnings about files in use. 

I have ownCloud installed synchronizing two folders and DrivePool often warns me about each folders ownCloud database hidden files "._sync_adxxxxxxxx.db". Those are the local databases that help on the synchronizing, process, this is the client computer, not the ownCloud server.

Is there any way to exclude those files from duplication? or permanently ignore them if are found to be in use? 

The OS is Windows 10 and the DrivePool version 2.2.0.881 BETA.

Best regards.

3 answers to this question

If realtime duplication is enabled, then it shouldn't really be an issue. 

But in this case, stop the OwnCloud client, resolve the issue in DrivePool and then restart the OwnCloud client.

Otherwise, no, we don't support ignoring the files, and duplication is folder level. 

Realtime duplication is enabled.

I get the warnings not only on duplicating but on balancing. I guess that happens when both DrivePool and ownCloud own recurring processes coincide in time.

Stopping ownCloud client each time this happens it's not an option, both duplicate and balance DrivePool processes and sync ownCloud process are running periodically.

If I check the "Skip locked files" in the warning dialog and click on "Duplicate now", everything works fine. It would be nice that this check selection were permanent.

Sorry the screen captures are in spanish.

Best regards.

Captura.JPG

Captura2.JPG