Cache hard drive problem

nr140e

Question

Hey guys i have a quick question, I currently have a unlimited google account and i wanted to upload my movie collection for plex. At the moment im transferring some files to the google hard drive but the cache hard drive is filling really quick with 1.4 TB transfer my 2tb cache hard drive got filled is there a way to make the cache hard drive chunks smaller that way everything could fit in the hard drive for smoother playback. The files are about 15gb to 30gb files this is how i set up the hard drive can anybody guide me , or basically im screwed  in the way that the cache drive will fill up quick.

post-6575-0-53447200-1496462131_thumb.jpg

3 answers to this question

I'm ... not sure what you mean here.

The "local cache size" determines how much data is stored locally.  Bigger may be better. 

Storage Chunk size is the size of the files/chunks that are stored on the provider.  

Chunk cache size is a memory (RAM) utilization optimization. 

Minimum download size is the absolute minimize size that is used for downloading (reading) data from the provider.  Setting/increasing this may improve speeds, but at the cost of latency.