DrivePool not showing all drives

AudelesGaming

Question

Cheers Guys,

i am a total noob and i am just using CloudDrive and DrivePool for a couple days. I am very happy with CloudDrive but DrivePool just gives me tons of issues.

The biggest atm is that i am not seeing my CloudDrives in DrivePool so i cannot pool them. Local Drives are all there but the 2 CloudDrives are not. Rebooting and detaching and readding does not help.

Another thing that i struggle with is when i remove the drivepool and re-add it then it is empty. I checked the local drives and the poolparts are there. For some odd reason DrivePool just does not add them back.

I hope i am doing some total rookie mistake and this is easily fixed. I am using Windows 10 64Bit and DrivePool is 2.1.1.561 and CloudDrive is 1.0.0.802.

Kind Regards,

Patrick

1 answer to this question

Try resetting DRivePool's settings.

http://wiki.covecube.com/StableBit_DrivePool_Q2299585B

In rare occassions, the release version can get into a state where it doesn't properly enumerate all of the drives. 

Also, check Disk Management (run "diskmgmt.msc") and make sure that none of the drives are "Dynamic" disks.