How to pause uploads - version 1.0.0.631 BETA

Mike12421

Question

Hello all,

this is my first post.

I have just purchased Stablebit's Clouddrive so that I could use build 1.0.0.631 with my Amazon Cloud account, which is working great.

The only issue though is that I can't find how to pause my uploads. I have a couple of hundred gigs "to upload" however I am changing service providers in the morning and so I want to pause the upload before it cut off to prevent any data corruption.

I have looked high and low but I can't find the option. Could someone help me out please?

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

The ideal way is to detach the drive. But if you have a lot of data to upload, that isn't going to work, really. 

We don't have an outright "pause" button to do this.  It's something that's been requested, and that we will probably add.

In the meanwhile, open up the UI, and go to the ACD drive. Click on "Drive Options" -> Performance -> I/O Performance. 

This will open up a window.  Set the upload threads to "0", and this will stop it from uploading.  You'll need to set this back once you're back up and running.  

Also, data corruption won't occur regardless.  Data is not purged from the cache until we have verified that it's been uploaded.