Questions

StableBait

Question

1) How much is it to buy just StableBit drive pool?

2) How much is it to buy Drive pool along with the scanner since i dont want the cloud service and whenever i try to find indivualy prices i get taking to the "buy all" page/price

3) Would i be able to transfer my lience when i get a new PC; i would be transfering all my hard drives with me and literally throwing away to old PC?

1 answer to this question

1. It's $29.95 for just the StableBit DrivePool license.
  2. It's $49.90 for both StableBit DrivePool and StableBit Scanner license. 

Also, if you use "https://stablebit.com/Buy/",that will list all of the products. 

And notice, this is $5 cheaper than the StableBit CloudDrive product. So it may be worth buying the bundle for $5 (and there is a "local" and "file share" provider, so you could create truecrypt like "containers" if you wanted).

However, we don't really have a cart system (something we know we need to fix), so you'd need to purchase one of the products first. Once you've done that, it will automatically take you to the order completion page. From there, there should be links to purchase the other products at a discounted price. 

3. Absolutely. You'd want to deactivate the license prior to doing so. This disassociates the license with the hardware, allowing it to be activated on new hardware.  Alternatively, if you're not able to do so, you can contact us (https://stablebit.com/Contact) and we can do this on our end.

And to be explicitly clear here, the license is a lifetime license, and belongs to you. Not to the hardware it's initially activated on.