How do I get a trial license???

roidy

Question

I've installed DrivePool 1.3.6 under WHS 2011 but when I select DrivePool in the Dashboard I get a message saying "Get a trial license or enter your retail code" and a button that says "Get a license..." but when I press the button it only takes me to an activation entry box with a link to purchase the software.

How do I get the 30 day trial?

12 answers to this question

Have you previously tried StableBit DrivePool on the system? If so, that will be why.

Either way, I've sent you a trial extension, so you should be able to use StableBit DrivePool for another 30 days.

You should receive an email shortly, with the Trial extension and instructions on how to activate it.

Regards

If that's the case, then it should definitely not be doing that. I'm not exactly sure why it would do that in this case. And I apologize for the trouble!

If you haven't activated the trial extension already, could you open a ticket at https://stablebit.com/Contact and post the contents of "C:\ProgramData\StableBit DrivePool\" there?

If you have already activated, then could you do so anyways, just in case.

And I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with FlexRAID.

6 hours ago, Youb said:

I'm sorry for hijacking this thread but is possible to receive an additional 30 days trial? I've finally uploaded all my stuff and wasn't able to test yet and the license is closely to expire. Thanks in advance!

For an extension for the trial, you just have to ask. :)

Check your inbox, I've sent one to you. 

Also the pool will continue to work, even if the license is expired, but in a reduced functionality mode

On 14.1.2018 at 10:27 PM, Christopher (Drashna) said:

You're very welcome, and glad to hear it! 

I'm sorry to bother you, but I was never able to use the license I got, it constantly tells me "License not found for this machine. If you believe that this is a mistake, then please contact support." Which I did, but no one every replied.

I'd really like to give it another try before purchasing, it isn't really an option to run in trial mode anyway :)

EDIT:
I'm so freaking sorry, I didn't realise this thread was about "Dribepool"! Silly me!

I was looking for a trial for CloudDrive...

#Fail

Unfortunately, I don't see a ticket for you.  So, either the ticket you opened errored out, or it was for the wrong category and didn't get assigned to me. 

Both are rare (the website would error out, so you'd know,  and the ticket would be manually re-assigned to me usually). 

For the license, I don't see one for the email account used for the forums.  if you did purchase one, open a ticket, PM me here or send me an email at "christopher@covecube.com". 

As for the trial, it's for drivePool, which would be why it isn't working. I've created a new trial for you.