Duplication Warnings

MEB

Question

Things have been chugging along for awhile now but today im getting this error on some files. I've tracked down which drive the files were on and removed that drive with force damage removal. But I am still getting the same error with the same files. Without having to delete them is there a way to fix this? 

post-1542-0-93134900-1396482880_thumb.png

3 answers to this question

Have you ran the "duplicate now" option after removing the disk that the files/folder that these files were on? 

Also, if these were duplicated, have you checked the duplicated copies to verify that they are intact as well?

Either way, hit the "Duplicate Now" button. If it comes back, please enable tracing, restart the server and try it again.

http://wiki.covecube.com/StableBit_DrivePool_2.x_Log_Collection

Have you ran the "duplicate now" option after removing the disk that the files/folder that these files were on? 

Also, if these were duplicated, have you checked the duplicated copies to verify that they are intact as well?

Either way, hit the "Duplicate Now" button. If it comes back, please enable tracing, restart the server and try it again.

http://wiki.covecube.com/StableBit_DrivePool_2.x_Log_Collection

So after removing the drive I got the "drive balance is not optimal" so I had it optimize and everything was going good. I formatted the removed drive and added it back and had it be used again. Well now after a few days its showing corrupted files again and only on that drive. I have Scanner running on it and its not giving any indication of errors. Should I take this as the drive is failing since it keeps corrupting data? It is a USB drive that I had added temporally until I could get a new internal.