No file scan after sector scan

Mathematics

Question

image.thumb.png.6289c5db615fd668194510a608872305.png

I was dreading ever having to use this software to actually recover data but the inevitable happened. I have a backup of this data but I want to pretend I didn't to test out SB Scanner. I let the sector scan complete as instructed by the software, which took almost 2 days because it kept hanging while reading the bad sectors. After numerous reboots, I let the software scan a little and stopped it so it can log the scanned sectors. I did this for about a day and a half just so I can start a file scan and attempt to repair the damaged files. After the sector scan, I clicked on the "This hard disk is unable to read..." link and the dialog box comes up with a button labled "Start file scan." I clicked it and nothing happened.

I pasted a screen shot where I'm at in the process. I tried looking up this topic but I can't really find anything that states my situation. Am I supposed to see something happen? I see no more prompts.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet