error: (0xC000000E) - A device which does not exist was specified

Bear

Question

Cooee

I have been having this trouble for a month now; maybe even longer, and I am over it.  Could a kind soul please help me with this problem?

I have 2 DAS's contrlled by Drivepool, and it has been that way for awhile.

But recently a DAS lost power, I thought the PSU went in it, but it started to do it to the other DAS     🤬

But the power always came back and I would get that error with that file mostly.  I went to that file and up I go to the main folder and I deleted it while I watched 'everything' to see if it came back or other file came back.  I kept on doing this quickly & also quickly empty the rubbish as well.  But guess what?  It always came back!   🤬  I even took out the HDD & formatted it.  Guess what?  It came back    🤬    I took all my files of the desktop & kept the settings for Thunderbird & Chrome looks after itself as I have other laptops.  Installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro.  Guess what?  It came back    🤬🤬    That drivepool service log is not long after I re-installed Windoze 10 & that service log with todays date is the latest with copy & paste.  I keep 'everything' open to wait for that folder (I traced it up the chain) to come back, but my DAS still powers down then powers up again; most of the time.  It is a pain if I am downloading files I can't pause, so I have to start them all over again, after I find them.

Sometimes when a DAS powers down, the other one might as well; then the computer does a slow dying process.  I have a new problem to add to the mix, it just started today.  I start the computer and the CPU sits at 100% in task manager; it was system that stayed at the top for ages, now it is Drivepool.  I wonder if I started a new pool if that would fix everything?

Error code 0xC000000E.jpg

2023.01.27_13h45m26s.png

2023.01.27_20h23m51s.png

Drivepool service log.txt Service Log 27.1.2023.docx

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet