Issues with Microsoft OneDrive authentication, possible bug in Stablebit's app

Matt173

Question

Hi,

I am experiencing serious issues with the CloudDrive product in connection with my Microsoft One Drive accounts. I have 5 personal OneDrive accounts and successfully added them to the CloudDrive app. However, almost every day when I reboot the computer or wake up the computer from sleep either one or multiple of the accounts disconnected and error messages pop up:

"Drive cannot be mounted", "Drive cannot be mounted, the drive was forced to unmount because it could not read data from the provider", "Can't reauthorize drive OneDrive1 - 1.00 TB. Drive data was not found when using provided credentials.", and "There was an error communicating with the storage provider. Sequence contains no matching element". 

I suspect that there is a bug in StableBit's API to Microsoft's OneDrive authentication process. Even though I authenticated and even successsfully reauthenticate I get constantly disconnected from the accounts. 

I already tried "CloudDrive_SynchronousServiceStart" to "true" and also tried running the service "StableBit CloudDrive Service" as "Automatic (delayed)" and none solved the problem.

Any advice or anyone else in the same boat?

Thanks

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet