I did really weird things to drive pool and this is my report !

GiuseppeChillemi

Question

Hi,

I have made some unexpected action to DrivePool. I had 2 4TB drives. I have started removing 2 drives the from the pool. As it contains unuseful data I was bored waiting and I have reset my pc (!). At the next boot I have forced formatted them and rebooted the PC. Finally I have open the drive pool window and the just formatted drives were not displayed.

Opening the partition I have found on ".part file" or something like this as if DrivePool has written a file from the previous operation even if the drive has been formatted.

I have then uninstalled and reinstalled drive pool with no luck. The drives were still not listed.

I have removed (rebooted) again, removed the partition and created 2 new ones with different drive letters.

I have finally reinstalled drivepool and the drives appeared as available.

I know, I have made very bad things a good boy must not perform to his PC and software but I did them I am I am now reporting the result of my action in this forum.

Giuseppe Chillemi

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet