Thanks for your replies, but I am not having any luck with this. I am doing some experimenting in a simulated loss of the whole system scenario. I am getting major errors when I try to force attach the drive. Perhaps this is a bug? Either that or I am doing something terribly wrong.
First I uninstalled CloudDrive from my server without detaching the drive first. I then removed all the CloudDrive folders in ProgramData, AppData, etc. to start fresh.
I restarted the computer for good measure. I then reinstalled CloudDrive.
I signed into my Google account and it shows my drive, I go click "attach" and it prompts me that it is attached to another computer, I click "Force Attach". Then I put in my encryption key.
This is where everything goes terribly wrong. After a minute or 2, Explorer crashes, I lose HTTP access to the Internet.
I eventually get I/O errors in CloudDrive that it is having trouble uploading and downloading data to Google Drive. (This was not an issue with the original mounting)
I never get to a point where the drive actually mounts, after about 20 minutes, it fails completely (Explorer and HTTP access come back) and it gives me the options to "Retry, Reauthorize, or Destroy".
Some more information on my setup. I have a 300 down 30 up connection. I was able to get up to 28 Mbps when I uploaded the original data to the Drive. I created a 10 TB drive but it only had about 150 GB in it at the time of this experiment. I am using the latest version of CloudDrive 18.104.22.1682. This is all being done on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.