Can i use DrivePool on two personal machines?

WBadminUser

Question

10 answers to this question

My answer is by no means official, but the way I understand it is that you have an activation license when you buy any single (or package) of products.  Drivepool, Scanner, or Clouddrive.  When you buy additional copies of any of the three and enter your activation ID after clicking "Already own one of our products", then you can purchase those other copies at a discount of $10 each, up to a total of 10 of each product.  i.e. if you owned one copy of Drivepool, you could purchase 9 more copies of DP, 10 copies of Scanner, and 10 copies of Clouddrive...  all at a discount of $10/copy.  The first one is what "gets you in the door" for further discounts.

I would test, but I already own a copy of all three products.  You could do it on the purchase page - scroll to the bottom, enter your Activation ID, click "Already own one of our products", and see what pricing it gives you.

Found the answer to my question 

A discount on a second personal license would be nice. 

Q. How many computers can I install the application on?

That depends on how many licenses you've purchased. A single personal license can be activated on any computer for an unlimited time.

That depends on how many licenses you've purchased. A single personal license can be activated on any computer for an unlimited time.

There use to be a discount of $10, most folks used it to  buy stable bit scanner or DP, after buying the other, I'm don't see why you could not user it to buy two copies of DP.    Wait for Christopher to respond to  clarify the discounting, as it may have changed, or I could be wrong with my assumption.  

yes, you would need two licenses to run it on two computers at the same time. 

And yes, you can get a $10 discount for additional licenses. Up to 9 licenses of DrivePool after the first, in fact.

Do you have a license already?

If not, you can purchase two at once, and you will get the discounted price automatically. ($29.99 instead of $39.98).

If you do have a license, you'll need to have your Activation ID on hand.

Two ways, in fact:

Go to the purchase page (https://stablebit.com/Buy/DrivePool), scroll down until you see the "Already own one of our products" section, and input your Activation ID. Hit the apply button, and it will refresh the page with the discounted price.

Alternatively, if you have your Order Completion email, there is a link to the Order Details page. (or if you have this link bookmarked). This page has a link that says "Click here to purchase additional licenses at a discount".  That will take you to the purchase page, with the discount already applied.

Either way will link both licenses to the same Activation ID.

Also, you can have up to 10 licenses of StableBit DRivePool and 10 licenses of StableBit Scanner attached to the same Activation ID. 

If you need more than that.... you may want to look into the "Small Business" license instead (which starts off with 11 licenses). 

For my own clarification.

As long as I own at least one license for any of Stablebit's products, is each additional license for the same product or any other product discounted, even if the second license is initially a different product? In other words, say  I own 1 license for Scanner then tomorrow, decide buy Drivepool. Do I get Drivepool at a discount because I already own Scanner?

Is this correct?

On 6/23/2018 at 9:02 PM, Mathematics said:

As long as I own at least one license for any of Stablebit's products, is each additional license for the same product or any other product discounted, even if the second license is initially a different product? In other words, say  I own 1 license for Scanner then tomorrow, decide buy Drivepool. Do I get Drivepool at a discount because I already own Scanner?

Is this correct?

Yes. 

Additionally licenses of the same products (eg, of products that have licenses attached to your Activation ID) are $15/each.