dropbox keeps dropping connection and requiring re-authorization, whats that about?

klepp0906

i just ended up taking this opportunity of learning all the stablebit softwares and setting up snapraid etc to rip the bandaid and after 5 or so years running and a proclamation to never do so, reformat my pc and upgrade to 11. 

to be fair, i was pushed over the edge by permissions issues with adobe that i simply could not resolve.  still bugs me, and scares me it could crop up again but i digress. 

back to the point, Ive kept 2FA disabled so i'm going to reconnect on 11, and let it sit for awhile.  If it all checks out i'll re enable 2FA and repeat.  should it crop back up i'll post a ticket instead of posting here.

2FA should pose no issue for it then?  on any of the providers for that matter?

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for reply.

I am having errors on logs concerning token refresh.Probably disconnecting issue is related with this.

[OAuth2TokenBase:5932532] Cannot refresh token, not enough information.    2022-04-01 03:50:24Z    1935788652091

• 11 months later...

Seems like support for Cloud Drive is pretty much dead if looking at this and almost all the other topics which haven't been answered in nearly a year. Not buying this thing for this reason, seems like it's end of life software and not supported anymore.

5 hours ago, lvau said:

Seems like support for Cloud Drive is pretty much dead if looking at this and almost all the other topics which haven't been answered in nearly a year. Not buying this thing for this reason, seems like it's end of life software and not supported anymore.

I dunno, i sure hope not.  if it were EoL i hope it'd be made open source and someone picked it up lickity split.  i depend on the stablebit suite in a pretty big way. 

to be fair, while support might be lacking I "think" i recall it being more of a "if you have an issue submit a ticket" thing and the forums are more of a user thing.

and the stablebit cloud which is i no small thing was released and monetized recently so between that and the regular updates that are pushed to the software its definitely still being developed.