Stablebit cloud google drive problem

GJMJAMES

Question

Hi i set up a cloud drive linked to google drive, I transferred files over no problem everything seemed to work fine, in the last few days i had a problem connecting i have now managed to connected it by clearing cache, reset all settings, my files all show up in the cloud drive, but when i click on a JPEG to open it tells me this file is not supported, or if i transfer a zip file back to my desktop it says it is corrupt.

I did make a duplicate file of the encrypted file on google drive in case something happed is it possible to restore the drive from this backed up location?

2 answers to this question

Hi sorry for the late reply, yes this is happening on google drive, all the files are showing but it says This file isn’t playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupt.

Is it possible to restore the encrypted back up files to a new cloud drive folder?