Windows Server 2019 Event log full of Drivepool errors

MrPapaya

Question

I have Drivepool v2.2.5.1237 running on Windows Server 2019 (fully updated) & Scanner v2.5.7.3565

I've been seeing about 2-4 Drivepool errors per hour in the Windows Event Log.  About 140 error reports in the last 7 days.

The details are different in each one, and deciphering their meaning is beyond my tech level.

The common line in all of them seems to be this one...

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Anyone know if this is normal, or something I can do to correct the issue?

Heres some examples:

Error report file saved to:

C:\ProgramData\StableBit DrivePool\Service\ErrorReports\ErrorReport_2021_10_27-10_09_33.2.saencryptedreport

Exception:

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
   at CoveNative.Util.TimeoutAction.#Oaf.#TSj()
   at CoveNative.Util.TimeoutAction.Run(TimeSpan timeout, Boolean reportError, Action a)
   at CoveNative.Util.TimeoutAction.Run(TimeSpan timeout, Action a)
   at DrivePoolService.Pool.Tasks.CalculateBalanceRatio.#R5c(TaskRunState #xag, CalculateBalanceRatioTaskState #R9f, IEnumerable`1 #8we)

-------------------

Error report file saved to:

C:\ProgramData\StableBit DrivePool\Service\ErrorReports\ErrorReport_2021_10_27-10_24_33.3.saencryptedreport

Exception:

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at AllInOnePlugin.Balancer.PoolPart.ApplyFreeSpaceBalance(LimitOptions limitOptions, List`1 balanceStateInfosDup, List`1 balanceStateInfosUndup)
   at AllInOnePlugin.Balancer.PoolHelper.ApplyFreeSpaceBalance(LimitOptions limitOptions)
   at AllInOnePlugin.Balancer.EqualizeByFreeSpace(IEnumerable`1 archiveBalanceStates, IEnumerable`1 feederBalanceStates, LimitOptions limitOptions)
   at AllInOnePlugin.Balancer.Balance(IEnumerable`1 balanceStates)
   at DrivePoolService.Pool.Tasks.CalculateBalanceRatio.#1ff.#Ghf()
   at CoveNative.Util.TimeoutAction.#Oaf.#TSj()
   at CoveUtil.ReportingAction.Run(Action TheDangerousAction, Func`2 ErrorReportExceptionFilter)

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet