Big fan .. until recently. Answer support request!

stuza

Question

I'm getting a little bit annoyed right now.  

I built a new PC. I tried to use my old license on the new PC (old one is still here) and got "license not found" which is clearly wrong error message. I emailed used the Contact Form to get support. Got no response.  Bought another license because, ya know what, my time is more expensive than waiting for a response that may never happen. 

Had to rebuild the same PC (rampant random DLL sucking all CPU).  That time it said it would migrate license to the same new computer. 

Third rebuild - this time due to "System Interrupts" sucking all my CPU (honestly, last fracking time I build on AMD) and now again, I'm being told License not found!!!!

Error

I won't buy another license.  If this isn't resolved I'll use another solution.

6 answers to this question

Okay, I've messaged Stablebit about this, hopefully you should get a response soon (nb: I consider "soon" to be within 2-3 days, excluding weekends, based on previous history; your mileage may vary). Please let me know either way.

Thank you!

It's a real shame.  The very first support issue I had way back yonder days was solved really quickly and helpfully, but the second one (first for this issue) has never been answered to this day and it was a few weeks ago.  Hopefully your poke will help this.

Thanks again and have a cracker of a weekend!

On 3/5/2021 at 10:52 AM, stuza said:

Thank you!

It's a real shame.  The very first support issue I had way back yonder days was solved really quickly and helpfully, but the second one (first for this issue) has never been answered to this day and it was a few weeks ago.  Hopefully your poke will help this.

Thanks again and have a cracker of a weekend!

Hi Shane,

I've had zero feedback from Covecube however, just today I retried and the license activated.  No idea why but, problem is resolved.  Thanks for trying to help, much appreciated!

Also,  I just found out that DYNAMIC disks cannot be added to a pool, only BASIC disks - type can be checked in Device Manager/Disk Management.  Thought i'd add this in case it helps others via Google.

That's very that it's not going through.  Are you using the same email address that you're using on the forums?  

Also, if myself or Alex haven't answered you in 1 business day, please email me DIRECTLY at "christopher@covecube.com".   
the contact form is the preferred method, but for emergencies, that email is always open.