License error

KingfisherUK

Ok, so I've wasted no time getting signed up (sad, I know) and have linked my two copies of Scanner and one copy of Drivepool across two PC's - all showing up nicely in the dashboard, like what I've seen so far.

I've hit on one small issue though - All three copies of software show as "Not licensed", so I can't use the "Open" button on the Dashboard as it just takes me to the licensing page. If I go via "Devices", I can open and access all three applications with no issue.

I've tried adding my licenses using the "ADD LICENSE" option and my existing activation ID's but they all fail with "Error: Request failed with status code 400".

Any ideas?

Edited by KingfisherUK
Spelling

3 hours ago, KingfisherUK said:

Ok, so I've wasted no time getting signed up (sad, I know) and have linked my two copies of Scanner and one copy of Drivepool across two PC's - all showing up nicely in the dashboard, like what I've seen so far.

I've hit on one small issue though - All three copies of software show as "Not licensed", so I can't use the "Open" button on the Dashboard as it just takes me to the licensing page. If I go via "Devices", I can open and access all three applications with no issue.

I've tried adding my licenses using the "ADD LICENSE" option and my existing activation ID's but they all fail with "Error: Request failed with status code 400".

Any ideas?

Thanks for signing up and testing!

Just to clarify how centralized licensing works: If you don't enter any Activation IDs into the StableBit Cloud then the existing licensing system will continue to work exactly as it did before. You are not required to enter your Activation IDs into the StableBit Cloud in order to use it. So you can absolutely keep using your existing activated apps as they were and simply link them to the cloud. Now there was a bug on the Dashboard (which I've just corrected) that incorrectly told you that you didn't have a valid license when using legacy licensing. But normally, that warning should not be there. Refresh the page and it should go away (hopefully).

However, as soon as you enter at least 1 Activation ID into the StableBit Cloud then the old licensing system turns off and the new cloud licensing system goes into effect.

I cannot reproduce the HTTP 400 error that you're seeing when adding a license. Please open a support case with the Activation ID that you're using and we'll look into it: https://stablebit.com/Contact

Thank you,