Duplication warnings now causing issues with the drive pool

stangbass08

Question

Hello Folks,

I just started getting the error listed in the attached screenshot. I've started noticing I have a bunch of unduplicated files on what appears to be 2 different drives. Screen shot 2 and 3 should show what im seeing. A bunch of my files are inaccessible now. I also in my last screen shot show a bunch of weirdness with available drives now? I used to only have the ability to add my C drive and my 3 parity drives D, E, and F which werent part of the pool so they'd stay parity drives but now I was a ton of 1NA17Z options? Any Idea how I can go about fixing this?

Thank you much

SBError.png

SBError2.png

SBError3.png

SBError4.png

4 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Umfriend said:

I am just guessing but as this appears to relate to one file, perhaps use the "Automatically resolve [...]" option in the first screen?

Alternatively, seek out the individual copies and delete them manually, then recheck and/or rebalance?

I tried the automatic approach and had no dice. How would I manually find the files to delete? Im not sure I understand what I should be looking for to correct the issue?