[SOLVED] Drive recovery after BSOD

Chupa

Question

Good evening, I have a problem that maybe you can help me solve, I had drives on the PC doing a Windows update and restarting, Windows went to BSOD I'm trying in every way to restore the OS but without success, of course not being predictable I did not detach the disks, I tried to mount a disk on another PC and after the various warnings not to mount the disk at the same time on two PCs I forced the mount, knowing that the other PC was shut down and probably not resuscitable, CloudDrive returned this error to me that I paste below, how could I go about losing all my data? Please tell me it's possible. Thanks

I add another information: the local disk where the cache resides is not the same where the operating system is installed, so even by making a format the local cache would not be deleted. Thanks again

image.png.f35bc3cd73bfe5e34d50e66122743bb2.png

6 answers to this question

Double check the provider.  

But if the "content" folder is missing on the provider, you're SOL.  

Also, make sure that you're on the latest release (you're not), especially if this is a Google Drive based drive. 
http://dl.covecube.com/CloudDriveWindows/release/download/StableBit.CloudDrive_1.1.7.1391_x64_Release.exe

There have been some changes to how the contents are stored for Google Drive, so the older version will not work, if you've used it. 

Thanks for the reply, I subsequently opened a support ticket.
I will install the latest version for sure, now I have installed a fresh version of Windows, my question is: the HDD containing the CloudDrive disk cache is intact so it contains the old CloudDrive disk cache, should you delete it or try to mount the disks hoping that recognizes the old cache? Thanks

Update:

I installed CloudDrive which found the disks (probably through the disk I use as a cache which is intact from the format) that were however in authorization error, I tried to click reauthorize and enter the credentials, now it reports this alert message:

image.png.0181f6cc6adaf1b2224fe7bd387a8042.png

it is about 1 hour that this is the case but the network card does not seem to generate any kind of traffic, is it the right procedure or is it better that I delete the hidden folders in the cache disk, add the Google account and try to restore?
Thanks

I update the topic to leave feedback which I hope will help other unfortunate users like me in the future.

My cache was present in "disk 2" which was not formatted, but the format only affected "disk 1" where the OS resided, when I installed CloudDrive he independently recognized that "disk 2" was present its cache and allowed me to reauthorize the drives, but before reauthorizing each drive I preferred to add the various Google accounts that contain 1-2 drives inside, after I pressed reauthorize on each drive and within 5-6 hours I managed to restore my cloud disks ... only one caused me problems and I had to intervene manually, it is a disk that I tried to attack in another PC, in this case I had to stop the CloudDrive daemon delete the folder hidden CloudPart- * which contained the cache of that disk and proceed with the same procedure as the previous drives, I'm happy to report that I have not lost any data.
The attach process has been possible since version 1.1.7.1391 as suggested by Christopher
Thanks for your support Christopher