license on stablebit products

AMCross

hi there

been working fine for years and today after a 8 month rest i powered up my home server with both product scanner and drivepool requiring an update

carried out the update but licence details have gone

copied and pasted my activation and get an error licence not found

going onto stablebit cloud machine is showing and all seems ok but drivepool is showing no pool however my machine is showing a pool 

any ideas

+1

Have a similar problem with using the DrivePool GUI on one of my remote computers. Got the error message "Licence not Found/valid" despite DrivePool is up and running fine on the server. I have narrowed down my issue to having different DrivePool versions on the server and that remote computer, i.e. the server is running Version 2.2.4.1162 whereas the remote computer had the latest update. So, I tried to update my server with the latest version of DrivePool, but it does not auto update and when I click on force update check, it just says it will notify me but does not. So I'll have to figure out how to update manually.

Now I wonder if my license will work if I update DrivePool on my server. My license number for DrivePool GUI did not work on the update version on my remote computer.

Currently I am using Remote Desktop to control DrivePool on my server from a remote computer, but the remote DrivePool GUI would be my preferred method.

Well,I think I may know what is causing this.  If this is a brand new release stable, we recently found a bug with the licensing that would make it appear to be working fine, while in fact it was on an expired trial license.   Upating could produce this sort of issue.    Reactivating should fix the issue. 

If this isn't the caes, or if you can't activate your license, head to https://stablebit.com/contact and we'll get you sorted out.