Unable to change Drivepool File Protection

FQs19

Question

I'm using Drivepool's latest version, 2.2.4.1162, on a Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 x64 pc.  

For whatever reason I can't change the File Protection from Pool File Duplication to Folder Duplication. I also can't even change the duplication level from 2 to 1 or even 2 to 3. 

I've uninstalled and reinstalled with no change in behavior. Drivepool still functions correctly. It shows up as a drive on my system. I can copy stuff into it and read stuff off of it. 

When I try to change the file protection, by clicking on Change Duplication, it asks to either Disable, Change, or Cancel.

When I click on Change, it then asks How Many Copies? with 2 being highlighted (since that is my duplication level). 

I can not change this number and have it stick. I can enter any number I want, but it will immediately ask the same question again, How Many Copies? with 2 being highlighted. 

That is why I tried to reinstall Drivepool. I've also done an SFC scan and a chkdsk on all hard drives in my system. I found no errors. 

Can someone please help me?

Thanks

Screenshot 2020-09-28 233109.png

Screenshot 2020-09-28 233142.png

2 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, Shane said:

I'd definitely recommend opening a Support ticket for this problem via the Contact form.

Thanks. 
I did that and just received an answer which solved my problem. 

It wasn't clear to me that I had to disable duplication instead of Change duplication from 2 copies to 1. 
I thought either way should work, but that isn't the case. 
I had to click on the folder I wanted to change duplication on, then click Change Duplication, then click on Disable. 
File Protection is still shown as Pool Duplication, which is a bit confusing since I'm now using Folder Duplication, but either way I have my duplication levels set the way I need them.