Beta 1.2.0.1305 = WTF

Chase

Question

2 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Chase said:

I don't know what that means or what it is doing

The discussion at this link will explain what it is doing (and why). Google has implemented new API limits in their service and the drive will become unusable without the changes, eventually. I do agree that BETA releases should be marked as such in the upgrade notification, and am waiting myself to actually upgrade to the new format. But this is what it going on, and why.

18 minutes ago, srcrist said:

The discussion at this link will explain what it is doing (and why). Google has implemented new API limits in their service and the drive will become unusable without the changes, eventually. I do agree that BETA releases should be marked as such in the upgrade notification, and am waiting myself to actually upgrade to the new format. But this is what it going on, and why.

Thanks!

I found the attached post after I put this one in. It is causing some of us some headache. I'm sure it is necessary but I would have planned accordingly with my data.