Scanner not showing other Scanner computers on network

HTWingNut

Question

I had a licensed copy of Scanner installed on my home server for quite some time. Worked great. I recently got additional licenses for three other PC's. I used them on a trial basis for a bit an everything was fine. Since I activated the license, the other computers no longer show. Every Scanner device has "remote control" selected.

I can't see my server from DrivePool any more either. I am only using trial for DrivePool because I only want to DrivePool on the server. As I understand it you don't need a registered copy of DrivePool to remote manage another machine, is this correct?

EDIT: I used advanced feature to reset to original settings on client machines (laptop and desktop). That seemed to work. Except that now, if I select my server from my laptop, I can't go back to my local laptop unless I try to connect to my desktop first... Video here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18OBzzyRYL75LdxSvtvzS8d6tUlOa2BxU/view?usp=sharing

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet