New HD Installed

KgCobra1

Question

Hello,

I recently replaced a HD in my Mobius USB 3.0 5 Bay Array.  DrivePool is all good and balancing is fine.  However, StableBit Scanner scanned it with errors in the file system.  However, I noticed that the HD specs and size are still showing the replaced HD information and size.  I tried to to reset all discs and rescan without any change. 

I appreciate any quick response.  Thank you.

9 answers to this question

Thank you for the quick response.

Once the Scanner gave me the first file system error message, I ran CHKDSK and it didn’t report any errors. I also put it into another system and ran CHKDSK again without errors.  Once I confirmed the disc was fine, I put it back into the array and cleared the errors manually.  This is when I noticed that it was still reporting the previous disc size.  I reset all drives in Scanner, it scanned all discs fine and reported no errors, however the size never changed.  I have attached screenshots:

Capture.jpg - Reported size in Disk ManagementCapture.JPG.81140a1f1f12acd140fc39a5db217487.JPG

Capture1.jpg -  DrivePool reported  info Capture1.JPG.e87233a0d784adba000a243d760354c6.JPG

Capture2.jpg - Scanner reported infoCapture2.JPG.45900ae3d5935e423551c59ff12c6228.JPG

Capture3.jpg - C:\Mounted Disc info Capture3.JPG.7645a70e7e6ddce30eeebf6706717e9e.JPG

The Troubleshooter collects and sends a bunch of logs to us, that we can review. It doesn't automatically diagnose anything. 

And sorry, that was my mistake. It sounds like a number of people are experiencing this, so there is definitely a bug here, somewhere. 

And if you could, please do open a ticket at https://stablebit.com/Contact