move Folders from WHS2011 to Drivepool

msmn

Question

Hi All,

After freshly installing WHS2011 and Drivepool (I used Version 2.1 beta from the mainpage download area), I was successfully able to add 3 harddisks (D:, F: G:) to drivepool and create the pool itself (E:).

As a second step I wanted to move the Standard WHS2011 Folders (e.g. Videos,..) to drivepool, but using the "move Folder" Option within the WHS2011 Dashpool does not give me the Option to move files to E: (only to D:, F:, G;)

As a newbie I kindly would ask for your help/explantion of how to move those WHS2011 Standard folders

thanks

msmn

7 answers to this question

thanks for the info....

a side issue popped-up now:

after reinstallation of DrivePool (which seems to be running all-right now), I also re-installed latest DriveScanner beta 2.5.0.2987 (DS).

However, whilst DS seems to be running, it does not show up in the dashboard of WHS2011 anymore (and it is not listed as add-in in the dashboard as it was before re-installation).

Also a second re-Installation did not help.

any clues there?

msmn

Did you install the Windows version, or the WHS2011 version?

Aka, did it end in ".EXE" or ".WSSX"? 

If you got the Windows (EXE) version, uninstall it, and then download and install the WHS (WSSX) version. 

If you had the WHS (WSSX) version, then you need to run the Dashboard in "safe mode". To do this from a client, open the login window for it, and click on the "Options" button. Select the "Allow me to choose which Add-Ins to use" option, and then log in. Make sure that "StableBit Scanner" is enabled.