Smart error failure - all drives say healthy?

BackupSecurity

Question

This failure has popped up several times today, yet all drives are recently scanned (within last 3 days) and show "Healthy."  However, I am getting this popup 3 times today:

image.png.6a02ebe53a1a703313f09c9265b8622b.png

Yet again, every drive shows "Healthy."  When I click all 3 drives attached via USB and say "Show Smart Status" it shows this:

image.png.8131daa0a709c6012ed88b675fd726a6.png

So how am I supposed to interpret this? I'm confused...

4 answers to this question

In the SMART details for that drive look for "Reallocated sector count", "Reallocation Event Count", "Uncorrectable Sector Count"... The Raw Values should be zero, if not that means there's some bad sectors. It's not always end of the world, if there's only a few. But it may be an indication why Scanner is maybe showing an issue. If those are all zero, then I'm not sure what else to look for. 

Does scanner show what that "1 warning" is anywhere? You'd think that it would show you somewhere what that "1 warning" is.

I'm fairly new to Stablebit Scanner myself, but hopefully you can figure this out somehow (and a Stablebit rep stops by too, hopefully). Otherwise I'd put in a ticket with them. I did ask a question to them about DrivePool and they responded within 24 hours.