Stability issues

systemzee

Question

2 answers to this question

Do you have pinned data duplication enabled? For my case, I found that when it ran weekly cleanups, it caused the memory to increase dramatically. I am on .1184 and still get that if it runs cleanup, so I turned off the pinned data duplication for now. I do notice my system is a bit unstable, and I am not necessarily sure if CloudDrive is the culprit. With CloudDrive no longer doing weekly cleanups though, things are running more or less smoothly.

I had found .1145 was very stable, and if you are convinced the BSOD issue is due to CloudDrive, it may be worth trying to downgrade to that version and see how it works. Just uninstall CloudDrive via Windows Add/Remove programs feature, restart your computer, download and install .1145 from http://dl.covecube.com/CloudDriveWindows/beta/download/, and run cleanup. If you had pinned data duplication, you would also want to turn that off now. Should work, and please report back if that helps. It would give me some evidence if my issues are similar to yours or separate.