Issue Encrypting Drive

ychro

Question

Trying to use Cloud Drive on a Server Core install the gui appears when launching the executable, but if I try to create a drive on Google drive I am having an issue.

When I go to set up an encryption key a different window pops up, in order to save my configuration it appears I need to print my password and save it to a removable drive. I have a copy of the key but since I cant print on a Server Core install it wont let me hit the save button. Is there a work around for this?

3 answers to this question

15 hours ago, ychro said:

Trying to use Cloud Drive on a Server Core install the gui appears when launching the executable, but if I try to create a drive on Google drive I am having an issue.

When I go to set up an encryption key a different window pops up, in order to save my configuration it appears I need to print my password and save it to a removable drive. I have a copy of the key but since I cant print on a Server Core install it wont let me hit the save button. Is there a work around for this?

Save as PDF and just cancel :)

On 7/25/2019 at 8:43 AM, steffenmand said:

Save as PDF and just cancel :)

It doesn't even generate a print dialog. It says "An error ocurred during this operation", I also tired passing a usb drive through to the OS and the Save button does nothing.

Annotation 2019-07-26 205625.png

That's ... a problem. 

What version of StableBit CloudDrive are you using? It should should it in the main UI window, at the bottom. 

Also, could you open a ticket at https://stablebit.com/Contact and then run the StableBit Troubleshooter on the system in question?

http://wiki.covecube.com/StableBit_Troubleshooter