There are not enough disks warning

red

Question

Hi, I'm duplicating my local pool to a cloud drive and receiving the following error for a dozen files or so:

image.png.24dddede575f19c39435f228ec8a9409.png

The files are around 1 to 2 GB in size and I have over a 1000GB free space on my local pool, and around 7TB in my cloud drive. Rebooting or updating to latest beta did not resolve this issue, those files have been stuck for around a week now. What should I do to resolve the issue?

2 answers to this question

Turns out the files actually show up on the cloud drive, but windows says they are corrupt and I cannot access them. I'll attempt to remove the folders after I back the data up, if possible.

Edit: There's around 150GB of data actually that's in this state, but the warning only shows a dozen at a time, rest comes after "..."

I was finally able to fix the situtation by detaching the cloud drive, then removing the cloud drive from the pool, rebooting, and re-attaching and adding it to the pool. Erroneous 0kb files that could not be accessed are now gone.