Permissions Issues - NFS

Chimera

Question

Hello, 

I am having issues accessing my drivepool via NFS. I posted a similar topic a while back and downgrading hanewin worked at that time. However, the latest version of hanewin was working fine with my pool until after I reformatted my system and reinstalled my operating system. I added a non-pooled drive and can access it just fine via NFS. I have tried resetting permissions using the troubleshooter and have also followed the instructions here multiple times and still cannot seem to get access via NFS. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Chimera said:

Hello, 

I am having issues accessing my drivepool via NFS. I posted a similar topic a while back and downgrading hanewin worked at that time. However, the latest version of hanewin was working fine with my pool until after I reformatted my system and reinstalled my operating system. I added a non-pooled drive and can access it just fine via NFS. I have tried resetting permissions using the troubleshooter and have also followed the instructions here multiple times and still cannot seem to get access via NFS. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I decided to upgrade to the beta since it mentioned: 

BETA ==== 2.2.3.950 --------- * [Issue #27836] [D] Report as CoveFS to haneWIN NFS. .936

Didn't know what it meant exactly but thought since it mentioned the software I am using for NFS it was worth a shot.

Installed/upgraded to the BETA and everything is working again.