Serious Stability Issues

NMonky

Question

Hi, I am running into serious stability issues and am looking for advise to help solve them as it is rendering the product unusable.

My setup is as follows:

2 x 4TB SSD Drives - labelled as SSD Drives

3 x Google Cloud Drives - labelled as storage drives - 10 upload slots on each (5 upload slots results in a far too slow upload speed)

Sabnzbd downloading from Usenet on a separate SSD and then transferring completed downloads to my SSD Drives as part of the DrivePool.

In general, the setup is working great. However, every now and again (once a day) the Cloud Drives will 'go missing' from the pool, which in turn completely crashes my system. Such regular errors are making the Stablebit ecosystem unusable for me.

I am on a 1000/500 internet connection.

I know this is all very vague, but I'd appreciate any help with getting the setup stable.

Other information that might be useful: Cloud Drives are not assigned drive letters. When the system crashes, another side effect is that remote connections (via Remote Desktop) stop working. This leads me to think that the issue might be that there are too many network connections going on at once for the CPU to handle? 

1 answer to this question