Disk sharing via Windows

Chupa

Question

Good evening, I wanted to ask if it creates any conflicts at the filesystem level or anything else this configuration:
I have two PCs both with 2 network cards and a network card on both PCs is dedicated to connecting with cross-over cable to the other PC this I need to share through Windows the cloud drive disks with the other PC in this way I have access to cloud drives on both PCs.

Do you believe this can cause problems?

Thank you

3 answers to this question

Thanks for the answer, lately I tried this configuration which seems good and stable, but I wanted to ask why at the same time I started to have corrupt filesystems and I thought that the cause could be this sharing. Thank you

4 hours ago, Chupa said:

Thanks for the answer, lately I tried this configuration which seems good and stable, but I wanted to ask why at the same time I started to have corrupt filesystems and I thought that the cause could be this sharing. Thank you

The file corruption was almost certainly because there was a data rollback on provider side, if you are using Google, and not a result of anything you did at all.