Should I Start Getting Concerned?

RJGNOW

Question

This was a WHS v1 to WHS 2011 upgrade (new machine (old one failed)) and had everything running by early Saturday Morning.  I set the duplication (folder) to match what WHS v1 DE.

DrivePool has been running pretty much non-stop (maybe 4-5 reboots) and I'm only at 16.4%.(Picture below). It was suggested that this proccess should only take hours, but at this rate it's going to take a VERY VERY long time.

13 Drives (mix between 1,1.5 and 2 TB.

9d7281302797285.jpg

EDIT:
 I forgot to mention, when I had to reboot, I noticed DrivePool started at a much lower % ... Like 4 and then maybe 8, etc..

4 answers to this question

im running the latest beta 2.1.0.446 and pressed remeasure and six/seven hrs later all my discs are still grey like your and all my drives are grey as well

problem is I have no % bar and when I press pool options it says measuring

I have 5 x 3 tb

The % indicator is of the pools size. And that can "jump around" based on the files in the pool, and how far it's through them. 

Each time you reboot, you start the process over. But since everythings been checked and duplicated to that point, it jumps pretty fast, till it gets to files it hasn't checked yet.