cloud drive with google drive

jahej

Question

Hi

im hoping someone can help me out here..

i am and have been running stablebit in a virtual machine running windows 10 for 1½ year, with no problem.

then two days ago my virtual machine crashed and i jut cant get it running again.

All my data is google drive through stablebit, so its fully encrypted on google.

originally my drive was 10TB, when i created the drive i saved the encryption key.

I then 6 month later or so changed the size to 15TB, and kept this config running just uptill the crash, my drive was holding around 11TB.

i have now created a new virtual machine and have installed stablebit again, i have connected to my drive with no problems, when i am asked for the encryption key, i type in the one i saved just after creating the drive, the drives connects perfectly, but i notice my drive only shows as a 10TB, i then resize it again to 15TB.

now my drive only shows cloud used 5.28TB out of 15TB. i can see on my google drive that the data is there, but its not showed in stablebit, any way to get it back or is it lost?

I really hope its possible to do something, so much work gone missing.

2 answers to this question