CloudDrive and GSuite and some errors

schudtweb

Question

Hi, Is

i have a 128TB CloudDrive (25TB used) in my GSuite account. It worked perfectly until seven days ago. Since then i always get several different errors.

Is there somewhere a log file, where i can see the errors more precise?

These are different red, yellow and blue errors. One example for a blue one:

The red error often says, i should check my internet connection, but everything else works fine. So this is not the problem.

BlueError.png

The red error:

RedError.png.54165293a77f6ceb8c5b6fa3fc074bc6.png

Someone an idea what i could do?

Edit: Could it be this problem: 

Even if the used space is smaller?

14 answers to this question

I don't speak German, so I'm not sure what the first error is telling you, but the second error is simply telling you that Google Drive was unreachable for a little while. If you're sure that everything is fine with your connection, it was probably just a temporary network hiccup. They happen. I get that error every once in awhile. Sometimes Google Drive itself even has network problems. You can check that status here: https://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en&v=status

Completely unrelated to the issue discussed in that other thread you linked. 

Log files are located in %ProgramData%\StableBit CloudDrive\Service\Logs

EDIT: Upon a second look, it appears that the first error is just the equivalent upload error to the second download error. Both simply indicate a network problem between you and Google. Neither are long-term concerns as long as they are temporary. 

The german translation is not very helpfull :)

The error says something like: Error while reading, see internal exception. But what exception?

The internet connection is not the problem. I can download or upload from/to other sites with fullspeed (100mbit/50mbit). Only CloudDrive has problems...

Today i started the pc and i have immediately two blue and one orange error: Canceld thread, error while reading and error while writing. But everything else works. I am connected via fastviewer to my office pc and the connection is still alive.

20 hours ago, schudtweb said:

The german translation is not very helpfull :)

The error says something like: Error while reading, see internal exception. But what exception?

The internet connection is not the problem. I can download or upload from/to other sites with fullspeed (100mbit/50mbit). Only CloudDrive has problems...

Today i started the pc and i have immediately two blue and one orange error: Canceld thread, error while reading and error while writing. But everything else works. I am connected via fastviewer to my office pc and the connection is still alive.

While your internet connection may be fine, that error signifies that the connection between you and google's servers is not. That is what that error means. CloudDrive is not able to contact Google's servers and upload and download your data. The causes of such a problem can vary, but the fact that you can connect to *other* sites reliably has no bearing on this problem.

I'm sure Christopher can walk you through troubleshooting the connection in your ticket.

19 hours ago, schudtweb said:

This folder dont exist...

Check for it at C:\ProgramData\StableBit CloudDrive\Service\Logs. The ProgramData directory will be hidden. 

The log is full with write errors:

CloudDrive.Service.exe    Warning    0    [CloudDrive] Error getting write requests from driver. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden    2018-11-23 06:55:00Z    1196908641112
CloudDrive.Service.exe    Warning    0    [CloudDrive] Error updating statistics. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden    2018-11-23 06:55:00Z    1196909062464

The german text say: The system can not find the given file